Nailab is Recruiting: Administrative Assistant Internship
Are you a young man/woman interested in learning more about the day to day running of a business? The Nailab is looking for an administrative assistant who will work with direct supervision from the Operations Manager by offering various business support services. His/her role will contribute to the overall well being of the organization, by ensuring that tasks are handled efficiently and effectively. This challenging role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work, play and grow with the existing team at the Nailab.
The roles are divided into 5 categories:
- Office and facilities management
- Providing general support to visitors by welcoming them to the space and directing them appropriately.
- Responding to general phone and email inquiries efficiently.
- Assuming responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and projector machines
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs in good time
- Organizing travel arrangements as required.
- Checking supply levels and ensuring that the required office supplies are ordered on time.
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Serving as the point person for duties such as maintenance, mailing, equipment, bills, shopping, supplies, and all assigned errands
- Clerical tasks
- Making photocopies of documents and filing as required
- Recording minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Sending correspondence as requested
- Assisting the accountant with accounting tasks as needed
- Developing monthly budgets
- Handling account receivables/payables
- Handling petty cash
- Organizing team building activities and monthly motivational activities
- Assist in organizing team training events
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Personal Assistant
- Manage senior executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Pro-activeness and ability to take responsibility
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent field.
- At least one year of previous experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of MS Office (emphasis on Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Client relations experience
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 31st August, 5 pm and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.