ACCOUNTANT JOB VACANCY
Gidhafu, an affiliate startup of Nailab is looking for an accountant to provide financial support activities for its clients.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to conformance with reporting and procedural standards.
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory tax obligations.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues and financial obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other relevant accounting reports.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Ensure that all financial deadlines are met.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities through regular monitoring and audits
- Develop and maintain financial databases.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Prepare for financial audits and coordinate the audit process.
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue & expenditure trends; recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures; provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities for accounting services through cold calling, networking and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA accreditation
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Sales experience to identify and convert potential clients
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com, mention your expected monthly gross salary.
The application deadline is 22nd September 2017; applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.